Sunday, January 10, 2016

New semester, same blog! I really liked the layout and setup of this blog last semester so I decided to keep it! I am excited to be back to blogging and to be starting a new semester with you all! I think it is the last semester of coursework for most if not all of us so that is exciting because the light is literally at the end of the tunnel! The first week of course orientations and syllabi also feel a little overwhelming for me because it seems like there is so much to do before the end of the semester and seeing it all laid out is a little intimidating! I know we will take it step-by-step though and we will get it all accomplished and reap the benefits of our hard work.

I was so excited to receive my placement this week in a 2nd grade classroom (I LOVE second grade and have always said that is the grade that I would like to teach!) I have emailed my classroom teacher to set up an initial meeting and then I am looking forward to just diving right in and spending as much time in the classroom as I can getting to know the teacher, students, and learning how the classroom functions. I cannot wait to get started and am anxious to know what it is going to be like and how I am going to fit! I am excited to be able to contribute to the classroom and really put what I have been learning to work!

This week has just been all about getting adjusted to being back in classes after that long break but I am excited to work more with all of you again! I am looking forward to a great semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment